Talking Dictionary for Microsoft Windows 8, Vista, 7 and XP
Important notice – Talking Dictionary and four useful free products are being offered at half price right now.
Talking Dictionary includes the following features.
- 250,000 source words and a powerful thesaurus.
- Speaks source words, definitions, synonyms, spell check alternatives etc.
- Spells hard to understand source words, synonyms, spell check alternatives etc.
- Crossword mode provides powerful searches for partially known words.
- Text and screen sizes easily adjustable for partially sighted users.
- Screen reader mode for use with any screen reader – but works perfectly without one.
- Browsable from word to word like an electronic book.
- New! Reads clipboard contents and documents.
- New! Highlights word being read to help with dyslexic users and users learning English.
- 24 hour support.
- Full audio instructions included on the CD.
- Full text instructions included on the CD.
- A free formulaic Talking Calculator – CD version only.
- A free talking word game – CD version only.
- A free talking event scheduler – CD version only.
- A free talking maze game – CD version only.
Methods of Buying Talking Dictionary
Important notice: we are now offering four free products with Talking Dictionary’s CD version.