Talking Dictionary for Windows 10 / 11
Talking Dictionary is the brainchild of Richard and Bernadette Fairbairn. It’s a program designed for blind and visually impaired computer users.
60% Discount Until 2024!
To thank you all for supporting us, get every product for 60% discount! No discount code needed. Just place your order and enjoy seeing the price drop! This is our gift to YOU for supporting us since 2001!
To take advantage of this offer please use this link.
Talking Dictionary includes the following features.
- 250,000 source words and a powerful thesaurus.
- Speaks source words, definitions, synonyms, spell check alternatives etc.
- Spells hard to understand source words, synonyms, spell check alternatives etc.
- Crossword mode provides powerful searches for partially known words.
- Text and screen sizes easily adjustable for partially sighted users.
- Screen reader mode for use with any screen reader – but works perfectly without one.
- Browsable from word to word like an electronic book.
- New! Reads clipboard contents and documents.
- New! Highlights word being read to help with dyslexic users and users learning English.
- 24 hour support.
Methods of Buying Talking Dictionary
Important notice: we are now offering four free products with Talking Dictionary Deluxe Edition.
Order Deluxe Edition – BMT Micro Secure Method
Order Talking Dictionary Only – BMT Micro Secure Method
Order Deluxe Edition – PayPal Secure Payment Method
Order Talking Dictionary Only – PayPal Secure Payment Method
Order Talking Dictionary – Telephone Ordering Method