Talking Dictionary for Windows 10 / 11
Talking Dictionary is the brainchild of Richard and Bernadette Fairbairn. It’s a program designed for blind and visually impaired computer users.
To take advantage of this offer please use this link.
Talking Dictionary includes the following features.
- 250,000 source words and a powerful thesaurus.
- Speaks source words, definitions, synonyms, spell check alternatives etc.
- Spells hard to understand source words, synonyms, spell check alternatives etc.
- Crossword mode provides powerful searches for partially known words.
- Text and screen sizes easily adjustable for partially sighted users.
- Screen reader mode for use with any screen reader – but works perfectly without one.
- Browsable from word to word like an electronic book.
- New! Reads clipboard contents and documents.
- New! Highlights word being read to help with dyslexic users and users learning English.
- 24 hour support.
Methods of Buying Talking Dictionary
Important notice: we are now offering four free products with Talking Dictionary Deluxe Edition.
Order Talking Dictionary on CD Copy – BMT Micro Secure Payment System
Order Deluxe Edition – BMT Micro Secure Order Method
Order Talking Dictionary Download Only – BMT Micro Secure Payment System
Order Deluxe Edition – PayPal Secure Payment Method
Order Dictionary Only – BMT Micro Secure Order Method
Order Talking Dictionary Only – PayPal Secure Payment Method
Order Talking Dictionary – Telephone Ordering Method
Download Talking Dictionary Demonstration Copy